|Hours||9AM to 9PM|
|Inhabitants||Timmy and Tommy|
T&T Emporium is a store in the Animal Crossing series. The store is run by Timmy and Tommy. It is located between Happy Home Showcase and the Able Sisters. It will no longer upgrade. This store has three floors.
The store purchases items at an 80% the price from Re-Tail. The following items can also be purchased each day.
On the ground floor, the following is sold:
- 2 fortune cookies
- 1 medicine
- 3 tools
- 1 wrapping paper
- 2 carpets
- 2 wallpapers
- 2 stationary
- 2 music
Leif sells the following:
- 2 gardening tools
- 1 house plant
- 2 flowers
- 1 tree
- 2 shrubs
- 1 fertilizer
- 1 bamboo shoot or persimmon
On the second floor, the following is sold:
- 2 wall furniture
- 5 furniture
On the third floor, Gracie sells the following:
- 4 furniture
- 1 wall furniture
- 1 carpet
- 1 wallpaper
- 4 tops or dresses
- 2 pants
- 2 hats or accessories
- 2 shoes
Gracie sells her furniture and clothing on a seasonal basis, which is as follows:
- Spring (February 25th to May 31st) - Princess Series
- Summer (June 1st to August 31st) - Gracie Series
- Autumn (September 1st to November 30th) - Sweets Series
- Winter (December 1st to February 24th) - Gorgeous Series
The Card Deck series can be obtained during a sale. Sales happen at the end of each season.
- Starting on the 15th of the last month, items are marked down to 20% off.
- Starting on the 21st of the last month, items are marked down to 30% off.
- Starting on the 26th of the last month, items are marked down to 50% off.
The wedding cake can also be purchased during the sale period.
The base hours of the store are from 9AM to 9PM. This can be extended to opening at 6AM if the Early Bird Town Ordinance is enacted. It can be extended to closing at 12AM if the Night Owl Town Ordinance is enacted.